Purchase a Range Card for Great Savings!
Range Ball Prices:
Small Bucket ($6, 35 Balls)
Special Range Ball Passes Available:
RANGE CARDS - YOUR BEST VALUE!
This is like a customer rewards program without you having to do anything! No tracking, no punch cards, just pure up-front savings.
Just come down to the range facility and we'll get you started.
- SAVE 10-25%: buy more, save more!
- CONVENIENT -- keep it in your golf bag or wallet and go right to the ball machine
- Debit-style card works DIRECTLY AT BALL MACHINES for small, medium, large buckets
- NEVER EXPIRES -- use at your own pace
- Add any package level on to your account at any time in the pro shop
- KEYS COSTS - there will be a $5 charge for keys
- Check the remaining balance on your card at the ball machine at any time
- See range card policies below for details.
RANGE CARD PACKAGE LEVELS:
|LEVEL||YOU SAVE||YOU PAY||YOU GET ON YOUR CARD|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||25%||$30||$40|
RANGE CARD POLICIES:
- If you lose your range card or your card is stolen, we can transfer any remaining balance to a new card for a $5 transaction fee each time. Please come in immediately so no one can use the remaining value of your card. We can only replace the amount that the computer indicates remains on the card at time of replacement.
- For the family plan, each card after the first card is $1 (and the same replacement fees listed above apply.)
- Please return any cards that you do not wish to continue using. Bring them to the pro shop for recycling.
- All range cards are non-refundable due to the increased value given over actual payment received.
- Membership cards are valid for range balls purchases only.
- Range cards only work when they have at least enough value to purchase a small bucket. If not, you must come in the pro shop to add value to the card in the amount of one of the range card packages listed above. You cannot add less than Par level re-charge).
- Cash at the ball machines CANNOT be used to add value to the card, you must come in the pro shop to add more value (minimum Par level re-charge).
- The Courses at Watters Creek Gift Cards are different than range cards and do not work in the ball machines. They can be used to purchase range cards and any other merchandise or services.
PRACTICE FACILITY AMENITIES:
- Lighted driving range (LIGHTS ON UNTIL 9:30 PM DAILY) *Depending on Weather
- Over 50 natural grass hitting areas
- Nine target flags/greens with fairway views simulating “real” golf hole
- Laser yardages for practice distance perfection
- 350 Yard long and 200 yard wide range
- Top quality, full-flight range balls for outstanding, consistent feel and distance
- Ball machine that takes credit/debit cards at all times
- Cash purchases at range while attendant on duty. See schedule
- Any transaction can be made at pro shop
- Gloves, tees, hats available at range house
- Clean women’s and men’s restroom facilities
- Designed for all levels of players including kids, ladies, seniors, beginners and families
- Lighted 6 holes that range in length from 40 – 120 yards
- 2-3 sets of tees
- 5 sand bunkers
- Many types of fun events possible for outings and groups. Great for celebrating any events
- Little League Golf coming soon
- 3 large practice greens surrounded by 5 bunkers of various depths, grass hollows and hillocks
- Fairway and rough cut areas for specific grass short game practice
- Ability to practice every shot from 25 yards and closer
- Please note: In order to utilize the short game area, you must purchase a minimum of a small bucket of range balls or purchase golf for the day
- Large putting green available near pro shop.
Driving Range Hours (Effective May 2nd, 2016)
Please call before hand if we are experiencing bad weather. Hours of operation can change on inclement weather days.
When Range Attendent is not on duty you can pay for range balls with cash or check up in the main Golf Shop or you can pay with credit card at the ball machine at the range.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT NOT ON DUTY from 8am- 1pm)
Tuesday: 12:00pm - 9:30 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT NOT ON DUTY from 12pm-1pm)
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. -9:30 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT NOT ON DUTY from 8am-1pm)
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m (RANGE ATTENDANT NOT ON DUTY from 8am-1pm)
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT ON DUTY)
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT ON DUTY)
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT ON DUTY)