Purchase a Range Card for Great Savings!
Range Ball Prices:
|Small Bucket (35 Balls)||$6|
|Medium Bucket (65 Balls)||$9|
|Large Bucket (95 Balls)||$12|
Special Range Ball E-Range Keys Available:
E-RANGE KEYS – YOUR BEST VALUE!
This is like a customer rewards program without you having to do anything! No tracking, no punch cards, just pure up-front savings.
There is a $5.00 to get an E-Range Key, just come down to the range house (When Open) and we’ll get you started.
Plus, remember that you need an E-Range Key to take advantage of up to 30% additional savings.
- SAVE 10-25%: buy more, save more!
- CONVENIENT — keep it in your golf bag or wallet and go right to the ball machine
- Works right at the ball dispenser
- NEVER EXPIRES — use at your own pace
- Add any package level on to your account at any time at the range house (When Open)
- LOST KEYS – there will be a $5 replacement charge for lost keys
- Check the remaining balance on your key at the range house (When Open)
- See E-Range Key policies below for details.
RANGE CARD PACKAGE LEVELS:
|LEVEL||YOU SAVE||YOU PAY||YOU GET ON YOUR CARD|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||25%||$30||$40|
E-RANGE KEY POLICIES:
- If your E-Range Key is lost or stolen, we can transfer any remaining balance to a new key for a $5 transaction fee each time. Please come in immediately so no one can use the remaining value of your key. We can only replace the amount that the computer indicates remains on the key at time of replacement.
- Please return any keys that you do not wish to continue using. Bring them to the range house (When Open)
- All range keys are non-refundable due to the increased value given over actual payment received.
- E-Range keys are valid for range balls purchases only.
- E-Range keys only work when they have at least enough value to purchase a small bucket. If not, you must come to the range house (When Open) to add value to the card in the amount of one of the E-Range key packages listed above. You cannot add less than Par level re-charge).
- Cash at the ball machines CANNOT be used to add value to the key, you must come to the range house or Golf Shop to add more value (minimum Par level re-charge).
- The Courses at Watters Creek Gift Cards are different than range cards and do not work in the ball machines. They can be used to purchase range cards and any other merchandise or services.
PERFORMANCE CENTER AMENITIES:
- Lighted driving range (See hours below)
- Over 50 natural grass hitting areas
- Nine target flags/greens with fairway views simulating “real” golf hole
- Laser yardages for practice distance perfection
- 350 Yard long and 200 yard wide range
- Wedge practice target greens 40 – 100 yards
- Top quality, full-flight range balls for outstanding, consistent feel and distance
- Ball machine that takes credit/debit cards at all times
- Cash purchases at range while attendant on duty. See schedule
- Range ticket also available in the Pro Shop
- Gloves, tees, hats available at range house
- Clean women’s and men’s restroom facilities
- Designed for all levels of players including kids, ladies, seniors, beginners and families
- Lighted 6 holes that range in length from 40 – 120 yards (Lights available in April, 2013)
- 2 sets of tees
- 5 sand bunkers
- Many types of fun events possible for outings and groups.
- 3 large practice greens surrounded by 5 bunkers of various depths, grass hollows and hillocks
- Fairway and rough cut areas for specific grass short game practice
- Ability to practice every shot from 25 yards and closer
- Please Note: In order to use the short game area, you must utilize one of our chipping tubes
- Chipping tubes are available in the Pro Shop and Range House (When Open)
- Large putting green available near pro shop.
Performance Center Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday: Closed in the morning for maintenance. Open times may vary – 8:00 p.m. (RANGE ATTENDANT ON DUTY BEGINNING AT 2:00 PM)*
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
*If weather is inclement, please call the Golf Shop at 214.509.4653 for range hours.